Crossing through Melutopia

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Junkie cupcakes

Well Jords, Quick and Thao came over to watch the Socceroos beat Kuwait 2-0 last night. Although soccer on the big screen was lots of fun, more fun was the icing of the white chocolate cupcakes I had made.
Quick made a fully masonic cupcake
Kate was right in ont he Pro Hart theme.
Jordan made a nice alien
I iced the back end of an elephant
But the cake (pun intended) went to Quick who created an image of a needle going into a junkie's arm and the words 'SMACK'. Innocence and perversion united...

The staff at work loved their cupcakes...although I carefully selected who got which ones!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger KATEO said…

    Best cupcakes ever! Yum! Rick even liked them, my take home one that I saved in the fridge for him, even if it was three days old it still tasted awesome!
    Also I didnt know that you refered to me as "Thao" sometimes, I know that we look so similar and all but come on! :o)

     
  • At 4:04 pm, Blogger Melby said…

    haha! I didn't realise what i'd written!

     
  • At 2:44 am, Blogger Thaozee said…

    Thao wasn't there :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home