Crossing through Melutopia

Monday, June 05, 2006

Fun Times

The night of the FA cup Jordan called to say "Hey Mel we don't want a big one - just drinks and board games - and we're thinking about coming to your house for this night of frivolity"
I obliged and we played Simpsons Cluedo (ordinary); monopoly money poker (great) and this Uno Jenga game which was AWESOME. The soccer was good too.
Everyone thought i'd be a no hoper being the rough around the edges kinda person I am. But I won!
Here are some pics of Jenga Jordan, Jenga Kate, and Jenga Thao. Enjoy!.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 am, Blogger Thaozee said…

    I love Jenga! My first child is going to be called Jenga. And she/he is going to be unbalanced on their feet

     
  • At 4:29 pm, Blogger Thaozee said…

    Remember to have sex in cement

     

Post a Comment

<< Home