Crossing through Melutopia

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tasmania

As promised, here are some of the photos from Tasmania. Kateo, Becc, Jordo, Lani, Jarrod and I had a rockin time south of the border!

Jarrod and I in Swansea, posing for a happy snap, before Dom turned up....

Look at the rockface sidewards....can you see Megatron? This was snapped at Remarkable Cave, which certainly lived up to its name.

Jarrod and Jordan at Liffey Falls. This pic makes me think of 2 friends enjoying an idyllic holiday..before some huge bug man will escape from the water to eat them alive...

The boys enjoyed the tasty delights of the 7 pot sampler at a bar called Knotswood. At this point in time I would like to remind people who enjoyed the fine ales on tap that I in fact was the one who found this bargain....


My Blair Witch moment among the Japanese Maples at Cataract Gorge. In truth, I think I mostly like it coz my hair looks HOT in this pic! hehe

Kate contemplating the mysteries of life after doing a Harry Potter and finding her way to the centre of the maze. Luckily she didn't watch Cedric get sucked in...oh well you know the story... I believe the maze theory is "stick to the left wall, stick to the left wall...?" I

Kate attempting to lift off from the rock at Liffey Falls.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 am, Blogger Thaozee said…

    The maze rule is:

    "If in doubt, turn right (or left, if you're that way inclined)"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home