Crossing through Melutopia

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The end of the year is nigh

Good Christmas
# seeing my 21 yr old brother lose at SuperMario or something to my 4 yr old cousin
# discovering my cousins boyfriend helped organise the rally against racism. I got to let off some frustration about the rally's true purpose being masked from its audience
# cool gifts. My kitchen is pretty decked out, I got some quality books and DVDs, a puzzle that's gonna make me tear my hair out, i'm set for the summer:)
#good food good company pretty good day

Bad Christmas
# an electronic cheese grater. We as a family already own one and IT FUCKIN DOESNT WORK!
# thats about it. A pretty good year;)

Crap movie of the week: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Just damn boring. I didn't care about the characters, and actually felt it probably should have been longer so we could get a little more story and plot in there.

Crap video of the week: the Fantastic Four. It is as bad as you thought it would be.

Crap place of the week: Cheers in Glenferrie. The queue was bollocksly long so we bailed and went to the Hawthorn. Was actually alright. And on the upside, we went back home and played Jordo's copy of 'Scene It'

Should I be embarrassed that I recognised Charlie Sheen from a high school photo straight away?

Have a great holiday everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 pm, Blogger KATEO said…

    Mel, we all know that you have a huge crush on Charlie Sheen. Poor Jarrod, all those times you have called him Charlie by accident...........

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Thaozee said…

    Accident? They were no accident. Mel's a calculating Sheen lover. I see it in her eyes..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home