Crossing through Melutopia

Friday, March 24, 2006

Housewarming Part-ay

Well mine and Jarrod's housewarming has passed but is not yet forgotten. How could it be? I find a new M'n'M or BBQ Shape under my couch everyday, and my neighbour has still not yet approached me about her draconian requests to be quiet at 3.30am. For gods sake there was only about 8 of us left - how much noise could we make? Unless she kept hearing Nudge hurl on the front lawn perhaps....

My highlights:
1) Jordan letting me burn lots of his CD collection on to my computer - now I am saved of having to listen to the radio at work! And my students are big fans of me playing Faith No More and Gunners!
2) Scoring a shot of tequila (rather than the Southern Comfort shots Jarrod was distributing) and finding it didn't make me wan tot hurl! It's been a long time since i've touched tequila..an it was a pleasant experience :)
3) The pimp palace is a welcome addition to the house :)
4) Thao's head seering and shrieking at the thought of having to listen to one more reading from the PostSecret book
5) Tania's nachos
6) Constantly being judged on the photos on the kitchen wall - "Why is my sister here and not me? " "Don't I count...?" Arggh We are endeavouring to add many more photos! I will try an dput some up on this blog soon
7) and lots more general shenanigans!

It was cool a bunch of you could make it!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger Thaozee said…

    Don't get me wrong, I love PostSecret, but the thought of listening to those downers at a party (some that hit too close to home), makes Thao a pissed off panda.

    I forgot to add on my blog me and rick thinking some photos were representations of sexual diseases.

     
  • At 3:58 pm, Blogger Melby said…

    I understand you pissed off panda. I have read that book back to front so I didn't want to hear it again either!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home